New Website Launched
We Launched a New Website
Announcing the launch of our new MaMere’s Guest House website!
We are over the moon excited to announce the launch of our new website! It is sleek, it is streamlined, it is pretty and most importantly…it is easy to navigate. Our ultimate hope is that it makes your experience booking a room and/or event easier than ever. We know MaMere’s Guest House is special, but we want that to leap off the screen when you visit our new website and we think it does just that.
Five things to know about our new website.
- Bright, colorful new pictures abound! Our photos really showcase this historic, charming and unique Historic Howell House. PLUS, there is a sweet new video on the homepage that gives you a private tour of this special property. So, if you have ever wondered what the inside looks like…this is one way to see it from the comfort of your own home!
- Events, events, EVENTS! We want you to have your event at MaMere’s Guest House. And we have made that easier than ever. Interested in booking a shower, wedding, retreat, family reunion, meeting, etc. at MaMere’s? Just fill out our online form and we will get back to you within 24 hours. The Carriage House, B&B, and our outside courtyard are the perfect trifecta of spaces for your next event.
- Sign up for our newsletter directly on the website! Scroll to the footer and as our apprentice innkeeper says “easy, squeezy, lemon peasy”. Pop in your email address and you are signed up for a once a month MAX email that may include specials, news about upcoming local events, highlights of this gem of an area and more.
- Speaking of things to do in the area. We are really excited about our new explore the area page, interactive map, and Western Oregon University page. Wondering how you can fill your time during your visit to Monmouth, Oregon and Western Oregon University? Look no further. We now list some of our favorite restaurants, wineries, hikes and more. And it is easier than ever to see how close they are to MaMere’s Guest House. Pro tip, some of the best wineries in the state of Oregon are within a 30-minute drive of the B&B.
- We have a new domain name! No more .net, we are now a .com website. Doesn’t really matter to you much, but we are so excited to officially own that domain name. Between you and me, it was harder than we ever thought to gain those rights.
So, check out our new website. And come visit us at MaMere’s Guest House.