A Whimsical Family Getaway in Oregon
Rooms & Rates
All of the rooms at MaMere’s Guest House are unique, whimsical and relaxing. Pick your place to slumber, be it lying in the flowers in one of our floral themed rooms, the warmth of our wooded Wolf Den, or stepping into a Van Gogh painting for a collage of colors. Some of the unique murals in the rooms are created by family artist, Hannah Altland, the youngest sibling in the Altland family.
While staying at our family getaway a full breakfast is included in all room rates. Maybe you’re just not a breakfast eater. Or want to get out super early to explore. Whatever the reason, we offer a bed with no breakfast at a reduced rate.
*Please note all of our guest rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and require climbing stairs. Also, our beautiful clawfoot tubs require stepping in and out.
from $139 per night
from $149 per night
from $119 per night
from $119 per night
from $600 per night
- Free WiFi
- Wine glasses
- Locked bike storage
- Inviting lounge with electric fireplace, TV, Chromecast, DVD’s, magazines, books, board games and cards
- Wine glasses, mugs and electric kettle with tea, hot chocolate and coffee available all day
- Delicious homemade treats on arrival
- Relaxing courtyard with gazebo
1st Floor: (ground floor) guest bathroom, 2 sitting rooms, & dining room. Optional addition of twin and trundle when whole house is rented.
2nd Floor: En Suite w/queen bed (Starry Night). Shared bathroom for rooms w/queen beds (Sunflower & Magnolia), and room w/twin bed (Rose).
3rd Floor: Wolf Den – Private bath w/ queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 cot.
- Uniquely decorated rooms each with custom whimsical murals
- Fine linens
- Cozy bathrobes
- Handmade soaps
- Iron and ironing board – rooms
- Extra bedside outlets with USB charging docks
- Self-controlled heating/cooling system
FAQ’s & Policies
View our FAQ & Policy page for information on check-in check-out, smoking, pets, and more.