Monmouth Downtown Guest House
Airbnb / Rent the Whole House
Sleeps 14 Comfortably
Make Yourself At Home
Renting the entire house is perfect for family gatherings, bike tours or wine tasting. Sleeps 14 comfortably. Set amidst a rose garden with an outdoor gazebo and shady patio in rear courtyard. Main Street and Western Oregon University are both just a block away. Excellent home base for exploring the Willamette Valley.
1st Floor: Sitting room w/twin and trundle, TV, plenty of games/books/DVD, Living room, full bathroom, Kitchen, dining room.
2nd Floor: En Suite w/Queen Bed, two rooms each w/Queen Bed, room w/Twin Bed, shared full bathroom.
3rd Floor: Private bath w/ Queen Bed, Twin Bed, 2 cots.
*Please note all of our guest rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and require climbing stairs. Also, our beautiful clawfoot tubs require stepping in and out.
- $200.00 cleaning fee (not included in price) – will be added once reservation is submitted.
- Breakfast not included, but guests have access to well-appointed kitchen during their stay.
- Carriage House event space available for rent upon request, otherwise not included
- Outside Courtyard with gazebo and seating area
- Wine glasses
- Locked bike storage
- Cozy bathrobes
- Handmade soaps
- Shared TV/Google Chromecast/DVDs
- Electric fireplace
- Sitting rooms
- Board games/cards
- Electric tea kettle
- Tea/hot chocolate/coffee available all day – every day
- Treats upon arrival
- Iron and ironing board